Multiple Sclerosis MS Disease of 1000 Faces
"MS Disease of 1000 Faces "
Living with multiple sclerosis MS symptoms – an insight into MS disease.
MS disease of 1000 faces. Living with multiple sclerosis and its MS symptoms. More than 200,000 people in Germany live with multiple sclerosis. Nevertheless, thanks to numerous therapeutic approaches, most patients can continue to lead a full life despite limitations & inconveniences. Targeted aids for MS sufferers support you in the course of the disease.
Table of contents
“Disease of 1000 faces” Multiple Sclerosis MS and its symptoms
MS aid WHEELLATOR promotes mobility with MS symptoms
PREVENTION & SUPPORT
Multiple sclerosis MS - what is it and how does the "disease
of 1000 faces" come about?
- MS is a serious disease of the central nervous system.
- Multiple sclerosis is also triggered by inflammations in the brain and spinal cord.
- As a result, sensory stimuli in the body are transmitted or processed incorrectly.
- This leads to numerous complaints and different MS symptoms.
- These are therefore perceived differently from patient to patient.
- A malfunction of the immune system is considered to be the trigger of the inflammations in MS “the disease of 1000 faces”.
What are the MS symptoms of the "disease of 1000 faces"?
- Those affected by MS, for example, suffer from serious neurological disorders and permanent limitations.
- The most common MS symptoms are numbness in the legs. In addition, there is also numbness in the arms. However, paralysis and visual disturbances can also occur.
- As a result, visual stimuli are usually only perceived in a “foggy” way. Some report that they see everything twice.
- MS symptoms also show a considerable restriction of speech. Often the pronunciation is perceived as blurred and unclear.
How do MS symptoms also manifest themselves in the disease of 1000 faces?
- Other sufferers, on the other hand, tire very quickly. Accordingly, they show immense mood swings.
- People who are affected by the MS disease of 1000 faces also tell us that they become increasingly forgetful as a result. They also tell us that they become increasingly forgetful as a result.
This clearly shows the variety of MS symptoms. In addition, the differentiation of the temporal and physical development per patient is increasing.
This is why multiple sclerosis MS is often called the “disease with 1,000 faces”.
Every patient has different symptoms and therefore different problems in everyday life. However, they do not have to cope with these all by themselves.
Multiple sclerosis "disease of 1000 faces" and its MS symptoms - briefly summarised.
- Multiple sclerosis is a chronic inflammatory disease. It affects the central nervous system.
MS is also “the disease with many faces” because the symptoms are so varied.
- Multiple sclerosis can take very different courses. It usually starts in relapses.
Secure your guidebook Borders of safety rollator/backchair combination!
What do we stand for as a rollator manufacturer at Tukimet OY?
As a rollator manufacturer at Tukimet OY, we stand for every person being able to move safely! More precisely, because movement is one of the most important basic elements for life.
With a focus on the needs of end users, we develop and produce high-quality products that make everyday life easier for people and their relatives. Our products not only create a better quality of life, but they also ensure that people can be more personally independent and take more personal responsibility for every step they take.
Movement – Independence – Safety – Quality of life
- What does it mean for people to be able to move safely, independently and at the same time increase their quality of life?
- A safe movement has served for survival for thousands of years! In contrast, a bad movement led to great dangers and even death.
- In other words, a safe movement means life, to have self-determined control over oneself.
- Likewise, life means interacting with other people in society.
- Going to town with them while being an important part in the family and society.
- Being able to independently manage independence and quality of life, challenges and inconveniences in movement. This means to be able to live a happy vital life, until old age, enjoying quality of life with friends and family.
We are open to new ideas and reforms and invest in joint university projects. We see through the eyes and hear through the ears of the customer and are always interested in learning about the wishes and needs of impaired people. Our vision is to create new things and fulfill wishes that help people on their way to more mobility and independence.
We invest in the future. With state-of-the-art machinery and our high quality standards, we guarantee safe and durable products that prove themselves in everyday use.
We have high quality standards and are proud of the fact that our walking aids carry the key label “MADE IN FINLAND”. The key label distinguishes us from competitors and shows our customers and consumers that Tukimet Oy not only focuses on quality, durability and sustainability, but also creates and maintains regional jobs.
The significance of mobility in the course of disease in multiple sclerosis Disease of 1000 Faces.
Mobility is generally understood as a person’s ability to move. Many (MS) patients are therefore confronted with considerable movement restrictions in the course of the disease for various reasons. Thanks to competent MS therapy options, in combination with effective MS aids. In this way, independent locomotion can still be maintained. Apart from the fact that limitations and inconveniences in mobility can also have an effect on all areas of life, the MS therapy can also be used to help people with MS.
Do you also know the everyday challenges of MS, the disease of 1000 faces?
- That even small movement disorders become noticeable in everyday life, for example when doing the weekly shopping.
- When getting into public or private transport.
Walks that quickly lead to exhaustion and you can get there but not back.
- During relapses, you have no possibility to sit down.
- The quality of life of people with multiple sclerosis and their relatives is immensely reduced.
- For most people, this aspect of their MS disease is the most stressful.
- Daily activities in the household and at work become energy-sapping hurdles.
What to look for when choosing a walking aid for your needs in MS Disease of 1000 Faces!
There are millions of people in Germany who are dependent on a walking aid.
- Due to the cost pressure of the service providers, the quality of the aids often has to be reduced, which means that accidents, falls and injuries are inevitable.
Restrictions of mobility due to neurological disease patterns.
Do you know people whose mobility is restricted by neurological diseases? For example, with multiple sclerosis MS. As well as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS disease). The same applies to Parkinson’s disease or a stroke. In addition, a restriction of mobility can also result from an accident.
Selbstbestimmt und aktiv am Leben teilnehmen.
People with the disease of a thousand faces want to continue to participate in life in a safe, self-determined and active way. At the same time, they do not want to be a burden on their relatives and society.
Just suppose there is an innovative walking aid that covers exactly this gap between rollators and wheelchairs.
- With which you could seamlessly switch between walking, tripping, pushing and rolling?
- You have enough security with your walking aid during walks.
- Even on cobbled streets and uneven paths.
- Where you sit down at the same time if you get tired. Where you can be safely pushed by an accompanying person.
- In addition, you get more security of movement, stability and at the same time increased prevention of falls.
- In other words Motivation and movement with fun! Accordingly, you can spend more quality of life again, for and with your loved one.
HOW IMPORTANT IS MAINTAINING MOBILITY IN THE MS DISEASE OF 1000 FACES?
Maintaining mobility is therefore an essential part of MS rehabilitation therapy. Even if the MS symptoms still seem minor in the individual course of the disease. For this reason, a combination of medication and physiotherapeutic treatment should be consistently applied. This not only helps existing MS symptoms. Such as increased muscle tension (spasticity), muscle weaknesses or balance disorders. More specifically, it also benefits the overall course of the disease. Furthermore, MS relapses can be favourably influenced and prevented.
Because above all, movement and the joy of movement represent life. In other words, to live as long as possible contentedly with the MS symptoms and the disease of 1000 faces.