ALS disease aid promotes mobility with symptoms
ALS disease aid promotes mobility with symptoms Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis ALS Disease Aids WHEELLATOR helps maintain independence. Find out more!
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis ALS disease & symptoms:
An insight into how assistive devices can support you to maintain your mobility with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis ALS disease!
ALS a disease, aids such as the WHEELLATOR promote mobility with symptoms.
In the case of ALS, special rehabilitation aids such as the WHEELLATOR can make everyday life easier for those affected. In addition, they help ALS patients to maintain their independence for as long as possible.
Table of contents
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- (ALS DISEASE, SYMPTOMS & CONDITION
- ALS AIDS WHEELLATOR – PREVENTION & SUPPORT
What is Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis ALS disease and where does it come from?
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis is colloquially known as ALS. It is a degenerative disease of the nervous system. Its cure is not yet possible based on the current state of science. However, the treatments for ALS symptoms have been significantly improved in recent years. As a result, continuous implementation leads to a considerable delay of the ALS disease.
What influence do disease-promoting aids have on the time course of ALS disease?
As a result, ALS patients have many years of modified therapy methods at their disposal.
At the same time, various disease-promoting aids have a favourable influence on the temporal course of the ALS disease.
In addition, the containment of increasing ALS symptoms is supported.
Depending on the severity, as well as variability of the ALS symptoms with regard to the course. The ALS REMEDY WHEELLATOR therefore offers a beneficial effect. With regard to the effectiveness of symptomatic amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
(ALS) therapies. As well as the sustainable improvement of the quality of life of the ALS patient.
ALS disease aid promotes mobility. Check out the Video
Request the free WHEELLATOR guidebook now!
What do we stand for as a rollator manufacturer at Tukimet OY?
As a rollator manufacturer at Tukimet OY, we stand for every person being able to move safely! More precisely, because movement is one of the most important basic elements for life.
With a focus on the needs of end users
we develop and produce high-quality products that make everyday life easier for people and their relatives. Our products not only create a better quality of life, but they also ensure that people can be more personally independent and take more personal responsibility for every step they take.
Movement – Independence – Safety – Quality of life
- What does it mean for people to be able to move safely, independently and at the same time increase their quality of life?
- A safe movement has served for survival for thousands of years! In contrast, a bad movement led to great dangers and even death.
- In other words, a safe movement means life, to have self-determined control over oneself.
- Likewise, life means interacting with other people in society.
- Going to town with them while being an important part in the family and society.
- Being able to independently manage independence and quality of life, challenges and inconveniences in movement. This means to be able to live a happy vital life, until old age, enjoying quality of life with friends and family.
We are open to new ideas and reforms
invest in joint university projects. We see through the eyes and hear through the ears of the customer and are always interested in learning about the wishes and needs of impaired people. Our vision is to create new things and fulfill wishes that help people on their way to more mobility and independence.
We invest in the future.
With state-of-the-art machinery and our high quality standards, we guarantee safe and durable products that prove themselves in everyday use.
We have high quality standards.
and are proud of the fact that our walking aids carry the key label “MADE IN FINLAND”. The key label distinguishes us from competitors and shows our customers and consumers that Tukimet Oy not only focuses on quality, durability and sustainability, but also creates and maintains regional jobs.
As a disease Experience report Case study Diagnosis Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis ALS disease
- Mrs Barbara P. is 37 years old, married and has two small children.
- She is a teacher by profession, then she was diagnosed with ALS.
- Her teaching activities were no longer feasible and she could only give private piano lessons from home.
She struggled with these challenges in her daily life with her Al's disease.
- Insecurity when walking.
Fear of falling.
- Coping with everyday cooking as well as washing and ironing. As a result, also caring for children.
- In addition, also walking two dogs.
What solutions and aids could we offer Ms Barbara P. in coping with her ALS disease in everyday life?
Since she can neither clean the aid on her own. However, she is also unable to carry it into the flat on her own. Consequently, only two separate aids came into question. Ms Barbara P. was then offered two Wheellators. One in the standard version and one with air-filled outdoor tyres. The outdoor tyre Wheellator is therefore intended for walks as well as for going for a walk. Accordingly, the standard Wheellator was for everyday use indoors.
Please read on to see the results you achieved with the Wheellator aid.
- She reported successful safe walks with the dogs.
- She also reported using the WHEELLATOR for cooking. This enabled her to move the dishes and place settings back and forth between the dining room and the kitchen.
- So she could cook and at the same time set the table on blankets.
- The independence was thus preserved. Many everyday tasks could be done independently again.
- She was also able to move the laundry basket from the washing machine to the tumble dryer. To put the laundry away in the cupboards.
- In addition, vacuuming while sitting on the Wheellator was even possible again to a certain extent.
The best thing about it was that the health insurance company BKK and the state aid covered the costs up to approx. 70%. Convince yourself of the many advantages that the Wheellator can offer you. This is exactly why we have set up a Wheellator rental service for you throughout Germany.
ALS disease aid promotes mobility.- Unique potential, how the WHEELLATOR aid promotes you in the "ACTIVE" PHASE.
- In the early phase of ALS disease. Which is also called the “active” phase.
- Therefore, the affected person feels the first weaknesses in the body regions. regions.
- Therefore, it is the first symptoms where the amyotrophic lateral sclerosis ALS disease begins.
- However, gravity can still be overcome by the patient’s own muscle power. All movements are still actively possible.
In addition, there is a lot of potential in this phase.
- In order to continue to activate the affected musculature within the framework of the available possibilities.
- The ALS aid WHEELLATOR opens up undreamt-of possibilities for the person affected. Accordingly, the ALS patient can continue to develop his full potential with the ALS disease during this period.
Self-determined, through safe movement in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis ALS disease
By training body awareness, ALS patients can recognise their own performance reserves, but also their limits. The existing muscle strength is used effectively and purposefully. Thanks to the development of effective strategies. Like walking, for example. In this way, functions that are slowly being lost can be partially compensated for. These movement strategies are, in contrast to other diseases, to be encouraged. To be more precise, in order to be able to shape everyday life in ALS disease as long as possible in a self-determined manner.
7 steps to a self-determined life with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS):Bonus ALS disease aid Wheellator promotes mobility
- accept your current situation. Despite your ALS disease.
- take responsibility for your situation.
- consider what you can change about your life with ALS disease.
- herefore, continue to set goals for yourself.
- make a rough plan. How you will deal with the ALS disease.
get into action.
- therefore, keep up your active movement!
monitor your progress.
- ou are making with the ALS disease.
everything takes time. Therefore, stay motivated and maintain your zest for life.
Conclusion – Live self-determined, despite inconveniences and your ALS disease. As a manufacturer of rollators, we are committed to ensuring that everyone can move safely. Because active, safe movement is one of the most important basic elements for life. In other words, you only have one life!
ALS AID WHEELLATOR promotes & maintains mobility - Significant in ALS disease.
Mobility is generally understood as a person’s independent ability to move. A large proportion of all ALS patients are confronted with considerable movement restrictions for various reasons during the course of the disease. Thanks to professional therapy options in combination with the use of effective ALS aids. Such as the WHEELLATOR. As a result, those affected are able to temporarily maintain their independence despite this. Thus, at the same time, counteracting interventions in their quality of life.
How do limitations and inconveniences in mobility caused by ALS affect all areas of life?
- Even minor movement disorders are noticeable in everyday life. For example, when moving around within your own four walls.
- The same is true when getting into a means of transport or one’s own car.
- In addition, the quality of life of the ALS sufferer is often very limited when resting and going for a walk.
- For most of those affected, this aspect of their disease is very stressful. More so than the ALS disease itself.
- Daily household activities and the workplace become energy-sapping hurdles.
ALS Therapy - Maintaining Mobility, with Initial ALS Symptoms?
independence. While initial ALS symptoms appear. Even if the symptoms of the individual course of the disease still seem minor. A combination of medication and physiotherapeutic treatment should therefore be consistently applied.
This not only helps to alleviate existing amyotrophic lateral sclerosis ALS symptoms. In addition, it also favours the considerably delayed progression of the ALS disease. Furthermore, disease relapses can be favourably influenced and prevented. Above all, movement and the joy of movement represent essential activities. In order to live in acceptance and harmony with the ALS disease for as long as possible.
ALS disease aid promotes mobility - WHEELLATOR - PREVENTION & SUPPORT
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis ALS disease leads to significant challenges in accomplishing everyday tasks. Thus, in 90% of cases, equipping with ergonomically supportive walking aids is an obligatory step. Consequently, maintaining mobility as well as independence of the patient during early stages of the disease progression. As there is currently no standard medical treatment. Which can cure the amyotrophic lateral sclerosis ALS disease.
Therefore, the treatment can only support this process. To control the disease and its course. More precisely, by alleviating ALS symptoms. As well as preventing erroneous behaviour in everyday life. Affected people thus have the necessary degree of foresight and planning. In this way, they can competently master the permanently recurring challenges of everyday life.
ALS WHEELLATOR is an independent rehabilitation therapy device. Individual mobility and independence of the ALS patient is maintained as long as possible. The Wheellator therefore differs from all commercially available rollators, walking aids and wheelchairs. Daily activation of the muscle groups damaged by the ALS disease is promoted in a moderate form.
- ALS WHEELLATOR is ideal for physical as well as cognitive problems.
- The innovative rehab combination of rollator and wheelchair. It therefore includes the functionality of a commercially available walking aid.
- With a few simple steps, it can be converted into a robust manual transport wheelchair.
- In addition, you can use it as a rollator for tripping. You can simply sit on the seat and push yourself off with your feet.
- It also can be used as a wheelchair with handrims.
Both ways of use grant the user autonomy. This gives them security and stability in dealing with everyday tasks. Thus, the Wheellator contributes to a significant improvement in the user’s quality of life.
Prophylaxis - Use of the Wheellator aid in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- The ALS WHEELATOR is mainly used in the initial stages of physical stress.
- For example, during daily activities such as walks, excursions or shopping.
- However, this is often done under the guidance of professional carers or caring relatives.
- As well as for contracture prophylaxis of the muscle groups affected by the ALS disease compared to the overuse of normal walking.
A result, is often recommended by doctors as a preventive measure to place those affected by ALS disease in a restrictive wheelchair.
- lthough it is often not yet essentially necessary.
The aid is ideal for thrombosis prophylaxis by avoiding excessive sitting.
- Furthermore, the ALS AID WHEELLATOR enables the ALS patient to move around at his or her own discretion.
Lateral Sclerosis As a Disease Conclusion: People with ALS simultaneously develop a sensitivity for optimally using strength reserves before overstraining individual muscle groups of the body. Without overstimulating them and thus adequately using remaining strength reserves for everyday life.
More quality of life for carers, as well as for family carers and people affected by Lateral Sclerosis As Disease.
In case of physical fatigue, the Wheellator can be converted into a functional transport wheelchair with handrims. In other words, it can be quickly adapted to the physical demands of the user. The AS AID WHEELLATOR is particularly helpful for responsible care personnel as well as for caring relatives.
Caregivers are thus able not to preventively transfer the ALS patient to the wheelchair. Instead, they can preserve the ALS patient’s feeling of independence and self-confidence with regard to their own body sensation. For this reason, the WHEELLATOR was designed in such a way that a simple conversion of the walking aid is possible. This can be done by the ALS patient with greater physical deficits.
Summary - Here again the advantages for you that Wheellator can be used as follows:
- ALS disease aid Wheellator promotes mobility
- Firstly, as a walking aid (much more tip-proof than conventional rollators).
- Secondly, when exhausted, simply sit down and rest.
- Thirdly, when sitting down, use your feet to scoot around and keep moving.
- Fourth, have a companion push you.
Fifthly A combination of rollator with wheelchair function.
- Sixthly You are motivated and encouraged to be more mobile and thus regain more quality of life!
- Seventh You have a walking aid / rollator for tripping / push rim wheelchair / push transport wheelchair in one aid.
The WHEELLATOR in action.
Request the free WHEELLATOR guidebook now!
And that was not all!
Patients are thus able to cope with daily challenges consistently better under supervision or in company. As a result, the WHEELLATOR presents itself as an effective ALS aid. In addition, it provides permanent support in everyday life, as well as in the “active” phase of the ALS disease. Furthermore, it promotes the avoidance of secondary illnesses due to immobility-related pain.
The ALS AID WHEELLATOR promotes the optimisation of movement processes in the long term. Better said, it activates muscle groups that are still unaffected by the disease. This also leads to extensive training of individual body awareness.